Are you interest to taste the new MIUI 12 update in your poco f1, but you’re not ready to root your mobile, don’t worry you’re in a right place, in this articles I will show you how to install the latest stable miui 12 update on your poco f1 without root or unlock your boot loader.
MIUI 12 is a software skin which is basically applied in a xiaomi devices, And Xiaomi rollout this updates to their devices in a three batches, but the poco f1(beryllium) was not listed in any batches, so everyone was confused, is poco f1(Pocofone f1) was receive the MIUI 12 update. But right now Xiaomi rollout the MIUI 12 on your poco f1. Still you’re not receive the OTA, then push the update manually.
This MIUI 12 rom is for only poco f1 (beryllium). Don’t try to install this file to any other mobiles that will brick your phone. And do check your mobile was currently running on MIUI 126.96.36.199, if your device was running in a older version, first update your mobile to MIUI 188.8.131.52 after that try this miui-blockota file
- First download the required files
- Navigate to phone Settings –> about phone –> system update –> check update. if you have received the latest update then update the latest version or continue the next step.
- Tap MIUI icon multiple times and you receive this notification.
- Click three dot which is locate in a top right corner and choose update package, choose the downloaded package from your local storage.
- Now it connect with Xiaomi server and check the file integrity, everything was fine then your mobile will be reboot into your stock recovery and start updating.
It may take up to 5-minutes and automatically reboot into MIUI 12 version.
Start using MIUI 12, because this process never formats your mobile, the installed apps and data are still in a same. You don’t need to reconfigure anything.
Follow these steps carefully because Flashing ROMS manually is completely risky. If your phone gets bricked by following this tutorial, then only you will be responsible for that.